The MI SM 1 is a spinner magnetometer that measures the remanent magnetization of
rock specimens in a wide dynamic range.
The MI SM 1 consists of:
- A µ-metal shield housing sample and sensors;
- a solid stand containing a vibration-reduced motor suspension and electronics;
- a sample holder for standard 1“ specimens;
- a graphical software package;
- a notebook computer (optional), or a PC is required.
- Sensitiviy: approx. 0.1 mA/m;
- Dynamic Range: up to 100,000 A/m;
- Spin Frequency: 5, 10, 15 or 20 Hz;
- Measuring time: 32, 64, 128 or 256 Spins;
- Total weight: < 10 kg.
All this at a very competitive price.